You can depend on us for your tile or slate roof installation
JD Metal Roofing is experienced in the installation of clay tile and slate roofs. The Tile Roofing Institute offers the following information about the benefits of concrete and clay tile roofing:
- Concrete and clay roof tiles are resistant to fire, hail and moisture.
- Tile roofs help conserve energy in cold and warm climates since air can circulate under the loosely laid tiles, making homes warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Roof tile can come in a multitude of color, from light shades to dark or multi-colored, making it easy to coordinate your roof with exterior colors.
- Roof tiles can match any architectural style required for the building structure. They are designed to emulate traditional barrel style or other roofing materials such as wood and slate.
- Tile roofs have the lowest life cycle cost of any other roofing material. Centuries old tile roofs are still enduring today.
- An added layer of protection is built in: the tile itself provides a tough, watershedding outer shell with the underlayment working as an extra shield.
- Materials do not deplete limited natural resources and have no chemical preservatives used in the production; all waste can be recycled and does not go into landfills.
- Less maintenance is needed, because tiles are easiest to repair, as they are individually installed.